KOR Energy is a multi-disciplined utility installation company supplying gas connections, electricity connections and water connections as its core services. We operate from a single business premises in Frodsham, Cheshire.We are continuously find ways to be an environmentally responsible company.
Our Mission statement:
A passion for construction, honesty to our clients and offering the most competitive quotations in our industry.
Attentive and honest, competitive and approachable, critical and constructive, dependable and resourceful, respectful and engaging.
We are 100% committed to act on the issues that face the environment by making simple steps in our ways to reduce this. Including ways of identifying the aspects of our business relative to this process, monitoring these processes, looking at alternativesto reduce any negative impacts and a commitment to continually improve our environmental performance.
We aim to:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use suppliers where possible that are closest to the development as possible so the materials that are delivered only travel short distances.
- Be localised and socially responsible, offer support and sponsorship for local organisations, agencies and not for profit projects in relation to environmental issues.
Our policy is reviewed on an annual basis which will provide the foundations to build on improving any environmental objectives.